Saturday, March 31, 2018

Why Did I Choose STEM as My Strand In Senior High School

credit: WorkForce Connection
 Choosing a track in Senior High School (SHS) specially for the upcoming grade 10 students that time being  you'll explore the different track and choose your track that will based your future its' like your foundation for entering in SHS.

The track I chose is academic and the stand i enrolled is  STEM short for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math.

what is stem?
Stem is basically the strand for Science, Technology, Engineering, and mathematics that focus more on concept and topics. This strand include Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Pre-calculus and  Basic calculus.

From my experience when I was grade 10 we have different activities for the upcoming senior high years. That year you'll be also choosing you're track already. Since we are the second to enter the K12-Curriculum for senior high school it is very unfamilliar with the curriculum that my brothers and sister use to from 4 years in highschool it turned to be 6 years now so I cannott ask them how and what to prepare.
medical GIFs Search | Find, Make & Share Gfycat GIFs
credits: medical ico
n gif
Related image
credits :medical icon gif

  I choose stem for I want to enter a course related to medicine. Some say STEM is the hardest strand but I guess it is on the person perspective. If your not fond of math or science related then this strand is not for you. Since I already know what course I will take in college. It's easier to know what strand you want to enroll if it is whole hearted and you really want it.

While experiencing the first half of being a stem student. I will not say it is not hard specially when all the activities and project will be submitted and you have exam the next day. You need to make sure your brain remember all the things in your notebook, memorizing from the terms to its definition to the process and formulas in calculus of course. Our exam paper is not like in junior high school it is not in multiple choice some may have but not all parts of the exam. Now I really love stem specially when all the stem students bound and I tell you stem students are really loud. The class I am in, their is no day that we even become really quiet.

For me choosing STEM is like choosing your friends over your crush. Your risking but at the same time your enjoying and being you.

17 comments:

Why Did I Choose STEM as My Strand In Senior High School

credit: WorkForce Connection  Choosing a track in Senior High School (SHS) specially for the upcoming grade 10 students that time being ...